A Unique Blend of Science, Metaphysics, Quantum Physics, Spirituality and Ancient Healing Arts.
The Sound Apprenticeship Program is a year-long commitment for those with a passion and calling for vibrational sound therapy and facilitating meditation. Apprentices who complete the Program will have the tools, knowledge and experience needed to start their own sound therapy practice.
The Apprenticeship Team includes medical professionals, spiritual leaders and talented vibrational sound therapists with a hybrid educational learning system of in-person training and online webinars.
The 2020 Apprenticeship Program met monthly following recommended health safety guidelines for COVID-19 with no spread of the virus.
If you really want to become a Vibrational Sound Therapist, this is the apprenticeship for you. I started this in Jan 2020 and have grown so much this year. Gabriel Nelson is dedicated to his mission of creating more vibrational sound therapists than there are medical professionals and he's on his way. He is a dedicated teacher committed to our growth and our success. His commitment to us in the apprenticeship program has opened so many new avenues and instruments and techniques. - Mark Buhrke, Balancing to Peace
The Sound Apprenticeship Program is amazing and has helped me to connect the dots between all the instruments I have acquired over the years. I eagerly await each month’s exploration. – Karen Triana
It is an honor to call GabrielNelson a mentor. From a gentle reminder of "Watch my words." to "Next time we meet, I want you to have your business cards.", his encouragement has opened a whole new chapter in my life. - Roxane Conticello, Harmony Healing 108
If your soul is calling to pursue sound healing whether for yourself or to serve others, GabrielNelson Sears is whom you need to seek. - Patti Cosby, Serenity Sound, LLC , former student
· Twelve weekend intensive trainings in Atlanta to learn principles of sound and to practice with Himalayan and Crystal singing bowls.
· Monthly Webinar.
· Bimonthly online check-ins with GabrielNelson and other apprentices.
· Education and training with tuning forks, chimes, drums, Native American flutes and bells.
· Techniques for protection, grounding, blessing and purification.
· Toning and chanting.
· Apprentices will be supported in existing and developing gifts or experience such as intuition, Reiki and other healing modalities.
· Facilitation of six sound meditations with GabrielNelson at various Atlanta locations.
· Three months of business training drawing upon GabrielNelson's 29 years of business and marketing experience.
· Final Capstone Project to plan, market and facilitate your own 1 hour sound meditation at a location of your choice.
· Ongoing support and check-ins from Gabriel-Nelson.
In-person monthly weekend training will be in Atlanta on Saturdays from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm and Sundays from 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm. Social Distancing and masks required.
Jan 30 & 31
Feb 27 & 28
Mar 27 & 28
Apr 24 & 25
May 22 & 23
Jun 26 & 27
Jul 24 & 25
Aug 28 & 29
Sep 25 & 26
Oct 23 & 24
Nov 13 & 14
Dec 11 & 12
Monthly Payment Options available with 50% deposit.
*There are no tuition refunds on tuition or deposits. Funds can be applied to other services and events offered by Gabriel of the Light, LLC.
GabrielNelson's classes are well planned with important information and concepts as well as hands-on experiences. He is a gifted, caring, supportive teacher and practitioner. - Michelle O’Reardon, Atlanta
Copyright © 2020 Gabriel of the Light, LLC - all rights reserved.